Emoticon Writer, No. 27 - Crack




















"I can't come with you."
“Why not?”
“There’s a crack. I’ll never make it.”
“It’s just a crack, you can jump can’t you?”
“Not very well. I might fall.”
“It’s only a few inches. I’ll catch you…”
“It’s not worth the risk, what if I fall?”
“I’ll catch you.”
“You keep saying that, but how do I know I can trust you”
“You don’t.”
“Why is that a good thing? You’re saying it as though it’s a good thing!”
“Just jump already, I will catch you!”
“Oh, that’s better. You stopped using contractions.”
“Are you serious?”
“Only partially I think. It’s hard to tell sometimes.”
“I promise to catch you.”
“What good is a promise?” 
“I think promises are worth twenty notions in the neighboring province.”
“Oh.”
“You aren’t going to jump, are you?”

“I don’t know.”

Comments