Things that occur to me late at night/Words, No. 8

Wow, that title is capitalized badly.
Oh hell, an hour just moved.
I should really go to sleep now.
The capitalization is bothering me.
I should really go to sleep now.
I don't use italics nearly enough.
Why am I thinking about italics?
I should work on my novel.
But Netflix...
Question: What am I doing with my life?
Answer: Not going to sleep.
Who even uses bold font?
Answer: The same people who capitalize their titles badly.
Should I have written "Question" there?
Answer: Nah.
I just shouldn't look at the clock.
Crap. It's later.
Why does time pass linearly?
I want to change that capitalization.
I should go to sleep first.
I'm a writer, right?
Changing the capitalization would invalidate most of these entires.
I'll leave it.
But...
I really like ellipsis.
Sleeping is better.
Why didn't I write more today?
Answer: No comment.
Sleeping?
Why bother?
I'm a writer!
Not a proper one though, apparently,
I just used an exclamation mark.
Is this a poem now.
If it is, I should stop writing it and sleep.
Writer's do not need sleep! They need blood!
That's vampires.
Why am I referring to myself in the second person?
Also: possessive not plural.
I'm making grammatical errors. That's it. I'm going to sleep.
Sleeping is hard.
Nearly as hard as writing.
Not quite. Almost.

Nearly is a significant amount like almost.

Science is just a fancy way of saying: "I told you so."

Wow. I'm tired. I think I could actually...
...Sleep.
Ahhh. Ellipsis.

Soporific is an effect that Ellipsis have on me.

Affect is not the same as another word.

Ellipses is the plural form of something. Maybe.

Comments