Pilot+Stuff - A Book About People Who Want To Be Astronauts

Have you checked out A Book About People Who Want To Be Astronauts yet? It's a humorous, serialized science fiction story I've been writing, and the Pilot is done! The links are below.
Pilot, Part One
Pilot, Part Two
If you've already read both parts, take a look at each character's bio:
Cypris Maricela Alta Cranford-Tracker
Conrad Munroe
Emily Hamilton
Kareem Rosalowski
Samantha Prosser
Jonathan Griggs
Jacob Tracker
If you've clicked on every single one of these links, and you still want more, leave a comment and I'll start on the next episode right away. It might involve asteroids, or something entirely different; I can't tell yet.

Note: You can find all the chapters on the top bar, or in the Directory.

Comments

  1. I'm planning on continuing work on this, but it's on hold for the moment.
    If you want to see the next chapter on this side of Christmas, let me know and I'll start writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment